It’s Almost Time for Ella and Her Baby Blanket!

Whew!  The baby shower is on Saturday, and I finished the blanket today!  Now to finish the newborn hat to match but that won’t take much time at all.

ELK Studio - Baby Blanket

What do you think?  Is it worthy of a free pattern?  It’s a simple pattern that doesn’t take much time to work up at all.  The stitching allows for great texture, so the blanket is extra thick.  I can’t wait to see her wrapped up in it!  I’ve told my daughter-in-law that I want her to drag it around with her as she gets older.  Some people would want to pack it away in a closet so it doesn’t get torn or dirty.  That’s not my way of thinking.  I made it for Ella and want her to use it.  If it gets torn or dirty, I’ll just make another one.  I mean….I do know how to crochet right?

I didn’t come up with the letters but instead they are from Moogly!  She did a great job with the instructions and if you like graphs…..well, she’s got ya covered too.  Tamara also made a video tutorial of the letter A.  She states it is tricky (she’s right) and although I’m left-handed, the video still made sense to me and really came in handy!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  Be blessed.

Kathy

Print Friendly
©Copyright 2015 Kathy Lashley All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you. This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.

Affiliate Links

Craftsy

Disclosure

Comments

1. Karthika says

It is awesome, I would love make one for my little niece whom we are waiting for her arrival to this world in April

2. Cheryl M says

Love the blanket! I think it is very worthy for a free pattern. I’d like to make one the next time I need a baby blanket which is happening quite frequently lately!!

3. Meredith Patrick says

I just wanted to say that ELLA’s blanket is adorable. I would be very pleased if you would consider sharing your pattern. 😉

4. says

This is so pretty! It would be great if you made it a free pattern! I have a new neice or nephew coming this year and would love to make this!

5. Kris says

This blanket is adorable and I would LOVE to have the pattern! I’m sure your new baby granddaughter will love it, too!

6. Micki says

I absolutely adore this blanket! You did such an amazing job with it. 😀 I’m with you in that I want what I’ve made put to good and frequent use. 😉 I vote a wholeheartedly YES on making it a free pattern! I know I will put it to good and frequent use.

7. bobbiann60 says

A GREAT crochet project is always just abit greater when the pattern is free!!! LOL! A simple pattern with a lot of texture is a treat and to have it personalized with the baby’s name makes it irresistible!!! Please, please, please ;>}

8. Heidi says

Great texture, please give us the pattern! I’ve made blankets for my friends’ girls, and they use them for their toys now – my boys don’t 😉

9. Janis Kelp says

Beautiful, and most definitely worthy of a free pattern. She will love it, and I would love the pattern.

10. Betty says

This is so adorable! Whether it be a boy or girl, it is a winner. Will be a new grandma soon & would love to have the pattern so I could make one, or two!

11. Ruth Lawson says

This blanket is absolutely beautiful! Can you please make it a free pattern? I have twin granddaughters and would love to make both of them one. Please!!

12. Sharon Elderton says

Great Blanket, well done, I love Moogly’s letters and have used them myself. Definately worthy of a free pattern, I have a few friends expecting soon and this would make a great gift for them :)

13. kelly says

Love the colors amazing and the baby is going to love it…..always a treasure when it’s from grandma :)…I would love the pattern for this :)

14. Chelin Fusco says

You have done it again! This is absolutely gorgeous! Everyone loves a free pattern. The color combination is great. It is so nice to see the combination of a dark color in a baby item. Awesome. I know it will be loved and treasured. It has to be!!!

15. Pamela Emerson says

I think it is a beauty and I would make one or more for sure. I have plenty of Grandbabies and siblings babies to keep me busy year round. I love it!

What's on your mind?