Project #4 is all about make that memorable card that you’ll pull out year after year and put a smile on your face. You can even turn it into an ornament to hang on the tree for many years. Don’t you love to see all those hand-made items on the tree.
Let’s not forget to thank Premier Yarns for sponsoring these terrific Kid’s Christmas Projects!
Have I mentioned how much fun I am having making these projects? It’s really opening up a whole new part of my creativity. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did with your family and create some wonderful memories.
- Premier Everyday, #4 Worsted Weight, 100% Acrylic, 203 yards/113 g Chose your own colorways!
- Construction Paper or Card Stock
- You can even use a small goodie bag if you were taking prize bags for a school party.
You can download the templates here:
- 1 Holiday Ornament Template
- 4 Christmas Ornament Template
- 1 Christmas Tree Template
- 4 Christmas Trees by ELK Studio
- 2 Stocking by ELK Studio
- 4 Stocking by ELK Studio
I hope you’ll have fun making this project and be sure to stay tuned from other projects coming your way! Thanks again to Premier Yarns for sponsoring the ELKies!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!