Are you wanting to get your yarn in front of a wonderful audience? My ELK Studio fans are the best and love hearing about new yarns. I think it’s great to expose everyone to what is really available to crocheters! I encourage my audience to try something new every once in a while. The best way to do that is to get the yarn and actually design a pattern. It creates a visual for everyone to see and gives them the inspiration and motivation to step out and go for it! Wouldn’t you agree?
Here is the type of information revealed in Yarn Discovery:
- Specifications of the yarn such as type of material, how many yards, weight size and care instructions.
I will also answer some standard questions I’ve thought would be good for the audience to know such as:
- Can you tell me about the texture of the yarn?
- How far will one skein take me in a project?
- What do you think is the best type of projects for the yarn?
- What did you like best about the yarn?
Do you have other questions that you would like to know as well? Just let me know and we can add them to the list! You can see previous Yarn Discovery Posts by clicking HERE.