Hello all! I want to welcome you to the “Making it thru Monday” Crochet Review! I have a great time seeing the creativity of other people and hope you do too! I would love to see what you’ve been making lately…..so link it up! See all the “official” rules below!
- You will have 2 weeks to add your project to the latest “Making it thru Monday”.
- The top 5 in most clicks will be featured on the blog and other social media sites!
I hope this will spark some interest and get you to “link up” your projects! My original intent of “Making it thru Monday” was to give us some inspiration to get us through the day. Mondays can be so blah with going back to work, etc., and if you get a break from it…..who wouldn’t want to see some beautiful crochet to brighten your day?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for FREE ELK Studio Patterns!
1. (Most Clicked) Aeris Buttoned Cowl, pattern by Same DiNamics Crochet. (FREE Pattern)
2. Karen’s Cowl, pattern by Maria Klein. (PAID Pattern)
3. Straight Laced Shrug, pattern by Lisa Jelle for Happily Hooked Magazine. (PAID Pattern)
4. Big Basket Blanket, pattern by Sick ‘Lil Monkeys. (PAID Only)
5. Finny the Mermaid, crocheted by Fanciful Things, LLC using pattern by House of Creations. (INSPIRATION Pattern)
Now that you’ve looked over all these projects….don’t forget to add yours!
- All photos must have a link. This could be from your Ravelry project page, Facebook link, Etsy link, or even Instagram link. All links must be to the individual photo and not the main Facebook or Etsy page.
- All projects and photos must be your own. Using a designer’s pattern is acceptable.
- Following me on at least one social media site would be wonderful!
- Don’t forget to use the name of your project or post in the description. Don’t use your name.
- If your project gets featured, please don’t submit that same project again at a later date.