UPDATE: 12/15/16 – The voting has begun! Scroll down to the images below. You’ll see a little gray heart in the right-hand upper corner. Click on the heart in the image that is your favorite! It’s just that easy to cast your vote! Good luck to everyone! Be sure to share with everyone else and tell them to vote too!
It’s time to have a little fun! The Crochet Winter Festival hosted by ELK Studio and Beatrice Ryan Designs starts today! I can’t wait to see all the wonderful projects you’ve been working on lately! I think we all need to show off our talents and what better way than the Crochet Winter Festival? Be sure to scroll down and read all the details because there will be a grand prize winner along with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!
What exactly does that mean? Well, I see so many people coming into the ELK Studio Crochet Facebook group showing off the ribbons they’ve won during the fall where they’ve entered their crochet projects in the local fairs. I thought it would be fun to sort of do an “on-line” Winter Crochet Festival where people can enter their latest projects.
Let’s talk about the Prizes! I want to thank Red Heart Yarns for sponsoring the grand prize! It a $75 prize pack! It would be so awesome if you could jump over to their Facebook page and tell them thank you!!
The Grand Prize Pack includes:
- 2 Gleam
- 2 Chunky Soft
- 1 Strata
- 1 With Love Metallic
- 1 Irresistible
- 1 Scrubby Sparkle
- 1 Comfort
- 1 Sweet
- 1 Tweed Twist
- 1 Baby Hugs Light
We will also award a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winner!
- 1st Prize – $50 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Prize – $25 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd Prize – $25 Amazon Gift Card
The rules are simple and easy, so let’s get started.
- Entries will be received from December 1st until the submission deadline of December 14th, 11:59 pm CST.
- Voting will begin on December 15th at 12:05 am CST until December 23rd at 11:55 pm.
- Once voting begins, it will be one vote per person per ISP.
- Enter a project only once.
- You may enter on the ELK Studio or Beatrice Ryan Designs site. All entries are shown on both sites.
- No more than 2 entries per person. (Additional entries by the same person will be deleted.)
- You do NOT need a link to add your photo. That’s optional.
- All projects and photos must be your own. Using a designer’s pattern is acceptable.
- Don’t forget to use the name of your project or post in the description. Don’t use your name.
- All winners will be notified via email. A valid email address is necessary for notification.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email notifying that you won, otherwise forfeiting the entry.
- Following ELK Studio and Beatrice Ryan Designs on at least one social media site would be wonderful.
- All entries are in RANDOM order.
I hope you’ll get excited and enter those fabulous projects! If you have problems adding your photos, please let me know. I’ll be glad to walk you through the process. You can contact me via the contact button at the top of the page.