Let’s Celebrate “Make it for Me”
It always a pleasure to work with companies that are passionate for Crochet! When I asked them about promoting the event Laura said, “This sounds like a great idea. I love treating crocheters in January, after all the rush and such of December.” How wonderful to know that she also recognizes that most of us usually are making projects for other people too. So let’s continue celebrating with the “Make it for Me” projects. I just know there is something you’ll see this month that grabs your attention and says, “Make Me”!
You can start off this great event today by entering the giveaway then scroll down to find the link for all the great FREE patterns featured on “Make it for Me” so far this month! Be sure to keep coming back because remember…..I will be featuring a new free pattern everyday for the entire month of January!
Was one of your New Year’s resolutions to learn more about crochet? I know that I am always looking for ways to learn more about crochet myself. An On-line crochet class from Annie’s is the perfect way for you to sit in the comfort of your home and learn a new crochet technique or stitch don’t you think? The classes are perfect too because you can rewind at any time and watch it again. Also, your class is always your class once it’s in your Annie’s library!
The first class is “Learn to Crochet Basic Hats” valued at $24.99. In this class you will create 10 amazing projects by learning how to:
- Crochet all the basic stitches.
- Determine how big to make any hat for a perfect fit.
- Crochet easy hats for babies, kids, women and men .
- Crochet a hat worked flat in rows, then seamed up the back.
- Work a top-down hat crocheted in rounds.
- Crochet hats with stripes.
- Work a stretchy ribbing.
- Add pretty, feminine edgings.
- Embellish hats with yarn bows, pompoms, flowers and curlicues.
The other class being given away is “Learn to Read Symbol Crochet Diagrams” valued at $19.99. In this class you will create 5 beautiful projects by learning how to:
- Recognize all basic crochet stitch symbols including chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet and treble crochet.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in the round.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams for projects worked in rows.
- Follow a crochet symbol diagram to make increases and decreases.
- Make five exclusive crochet projects working from symbol diagrams.
Enter the giveaway below for a chance to win! There will be 2 total winners with one winner per class. The only mandatory option is the email newsletter list. Everything else is optional and just gives you extra points! The giveaway will end on January 12th, 11:59pm CST. Good luck! Hey, do me a favor….go tell Annie’s know how much you appreciate them by visiting their Facebook page and saying thank you!!!!
Is this your first time seeing anything about “Make it for Me”? You can click HERE for details!
If you want to see all the “Make it for Me” Projects, Click HERE!
Have a great day!
Becky Sunderman says
what a great idea – thanks, Kathy
Kathy Lashley says