I’m so glad that I can provide the ELKies a visual way of reading a pattern. The stitch diagrams are so much fun for me! I hope they are for you too!
You can keep up with all the information on the MAIN PAGE.
May 1/Week 1 – Supply List and Schedule
May 8th/Week 2 – Rows 1-14 (Current)
May 15th/Week 3 – Rows 15-30
May 22nd/Week 4 – Rows 31-41
**Please Note that schedule is subject to change as needed.
UPDATE: 5/8/2017 2:20 pm. Premier just gave me permission to offer 10% off the Cotton Fair yarn using the code: KL003. Click here to check out the yarns!
- Premier Cotton Fair, #2 Weight Yarn, 52% Cotton, 48% Acrylic, 317 yards/100g, Colorways: White (1 ball), Bright Pink (1 ball), Baby Pink (2 balls)
- Hook Size: G/4.00mm
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving in the ends.
Gauge: 20 dc and 10 rows = 4″
Finished Measurement: 63″ x 15″
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
sp(s) – space(s)
st(s) – stitch(es)
- Ch 3 counts as the first dc in the pattern. (Check out an alternative method)
If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 4, you would complete alternative method and chain one.
- If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 5, you would complete alternative method and chain two.
- I suggest that you use stitch markers for your starting chain. Place a stitch marker every 20 stitches so that you can keep up with your count easier.
For a larger or smaller project, you can chain multiples of 6 plus 2.
Keep Up with the CAL on the MAIN PAGE!
I want to thank Premier Yarns for sponsoring the giveaway. All opinions are my own.
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!