Here ya go. It’s the stitch diagram for Week 3 of the Dangerously Elegant Shawl CAL. I know that some people really have enjoyed learning how to read the diagrams from doing the CAL’s with me. I hope it helps you to “see” the pattern while learning something new!
You can keep up with all the information on the MAIN PAGE.
May 1/Week 1 – Supply List and Schedule
May 8th/Week 2 – Rows 1-14
May 15th/Week 3 – Rows 15-30 (Current)
May 22nd/Week 4 – Rows 31-41
**Please Note that schedule is subject to change as needed.
UPDATE: 5/8/2017 2:20 pm. Premier just gave me permission to offer 10% off the Cotton Fair yarn using the code: KL003
- Premier Cotton Fair, #2 Weight Yarn, 52% Cotton, 48% Acrylic, 317 yards/100g, Colorways: White (1 ball), Bright Pink (1 ball), Baby Pink (2 balls)
- Hook Size: G/4.00mm
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving in the ends.
Gauge: 20 dc and 10 rows = 4″
Finished Measurement: 63″ x 15″
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
sp(s) – space(s)
st(s) – stitch(es)
V-st(s): (dc, ch, dc)
- Ch 3 counts as the first dc in the pattern. (Check out an alternative method)
- If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 4, you would complete alternative method and chain one.
- If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 5, you would complete alternative method and chain two.
- I suggest that you use stitch markers for your starting chain. Place a stitch marker every 20 stitches so that you can keep up with your count easier.
- For a larger or smaller project, you can chain multiples of 6 plus 2.
Picking up the pattern where you left off. If this is the first time seeing this pattern and you need other parts, you can click on the MAIN PAGE to get caught up.
Rows 15-16: White
Rows 17-20: Bright Pink
Rows 21-30: Baby Pink
Keep Up with the CAL on the MAIN PAGE!
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!