Now you’ll have the last piece of the stitch diagram for the Dangerously Elegant Shawl! I hope you’ve enjoyed crocheting this beautiful piece and will feel special as you gift it to someone or either keep it for yourself. If you want to checkout all the different colors and such, join the ELK Studio Crocheter’s Facebook group if you haven’t already. You’ll have a great time in there….I promise.
You can keep up with all the information on the MAIN PAGE.
May 1/Week 1 – Supply List and Schedule
May 8th/Week 2 – Rows 1-14
May 15th/Week 3 – Rows 15-30
May 22nd/Week 4 – Rows 31-41 (Current)
UPDATE: 5/8/2017 2:20 pm. Premier just gave me permission to offer 10% off the Cotton Fair yarn using the code: KL003 which is valid until June 8th!
- Premier Cotton Fair, #2 Weight Yarn, 52% Cotton, 48% Acrylic, 317 yards/100g, Colorways: White (1 ball), Bright Pink (1 ball), Baby Pink (2 balls)
- Hook Size: G/4.00mm
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving in the ends.
Gauge: 20 dc and 10 rows = 4″
Finished Measurement: 63″ x 15″
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
sp(s) – space(s)
st(s) – stitch(es)
V-st(s): (dc, ch, dc)
- Ch 3 counts as the first dc in the pattern. (Check out an alternative method)
- If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 4, you would complete alternative method and chain one.
- If you decided to use the alternative method when you see the Ch 5, you would complete alternative method and chain two.
- I suggest that you use stitch markers for your starting chain. Place a stitch marker every 20 stitches so that you can keep up with your count easier.
- For a larger or smaller project, you can chain multiples of 6 plus 2.
Picking up the pattern where you left off. If this is the first time seeing this pattern and you need other parts, you can click on the MAIN PAGE to get caught up.
You Aren’t Repeating Row 30. It is listed above as a reference for you to begin with Row 31.
Rows 31-36: Baby Pink
Row 37: Baby Pink
Row 38: White
Row 39-41: Bright Pink
Fasten off. Weave in the ends.
Keep Up with the CAL on the MAIN PAGE!
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!