I am really excited to partner with Craftsy to share this Class Giveaway with you! Remember a week or so ago when I told you about the free e-Guide on “Beginners to Crochet” and how it had great photos and tips on teaching you how to crochet? Well, this class giveaway is jam-packed with everything you (the beginner) will need to become proficient in crochet!
Some people are very visual (myself included) and need a little extra help besides still photos with demonstrations of “how to” do a specific task. I’m telling you that I wish when I learned to crochet um…..30 years ago, I would have had this great class.
Let me tell you a little about what’s included. There are 8 video lessons at your fingertips to watch when you want, as many times as you would like, and on whatever device you have handy. Yes, so now when you go on vacation you can sneak your iPad in the bag with you and voilà, instant access!
Here’s a small breakdown of a just a few of the tips and techniques you will learn:
- How to hold your hook
- Learn about tight and loose tension (this is so important)
- Learn all the basic stitches such as single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, and slip stitch. (You will be set to make so many projects with just these few stitches too!)
- How to work in the round and working in rows
- How to fix your mistakes when you’ve lost a stitch or added one too many stitches (Where was this class when I needed it!)
- Learn to how read a pattern and figure out what all those symbols and abbreviations really mean
- Lastly, you will learn how to make a granny square
You will be given all the materials such as a diagram and written pattern instructions along with a symbols chart and abbreviations list!
So…don’t wait any longer to register for a chance to win! You will register through a 2 part process or just log in with your email address to be entered!
Please note the giveaway will run from 11/3 until 11/10 at 11:59 MT. Craftsy will randomly pick ONE winner from the entries. Come back here to see the announcement of who won, but Craftsy will also notify the winner by email too!
As always, don’t miss out on all the yummy yarn news, sign up for my weekly newsletter here!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are purely my own.
Have a great day. Be blessed!