Are you ready for a few changes to “Making it thru Monday”? I’ve loved hosting it on my Facebook page for the last 75 weeks, but I feel it’s time for a change….From now on, you can easily load your picture to this blog post. You don’t need to have a link to a blog post either and even can upload your photo from Instagram! Although, if you have a link to your blog post then by all means….use it!
To “vote” for your favorite, just simply click on the photo and it’s done. At the end of the week (there is a countdown at the bottom of the page), I’ll compile the top 5 winners and announce them here the following Monday. You will also be featured during the week on my Facebook page!
Now….let’s get on with “Making it thru Monday”!
1. Jennifer from Stew-Art Creations made this adorable Santa outfit for a little one that’s due on Christmas Day!
2. I really love this beautiful scarf from Celina of Simply Collectible Crochet. Get the FREE pattern HERE.
3. Jessica made these adorable booties! Love them. You can get the pattern HERE.
4. Mistie from American Crochet is sporting her lovely Gather Me Slouchy Cowl!
5. The hat by Elena from Beatrice Ryan Designs is great because she uses bulky yarn and makes a quick project. Get the FREE pattern HERE.
Now that you’ve looked over all these projects….don’t forget to add yours!
Remember, no link is necessary to add your project, just a photo will do!
I hope you have a great day! Be blessed!