Hello all! I’ve done some thinking on how I could jazz up “Making it thru Monday”, and I want to make some changes starting this week!
- You will have 2 weeks to add your project to the latest “Making it thru Monday”.
- After the 2 week deadline, voting (for 10 days) will begin for you to click on your “favorite” project.
- The top 5 in votes will be featured on the blog and other social media sites but the individual with the most votes will win a FREE pattern from ELK Studio. (The prize is subject to change without notification such as yarn, hook, etc.)
I hope this will spark some interest and get you to “link up” your projects! My original intent of “Making it thru Monday” was to give us some inspiration to get us through the day. Mondays can be so blah with going back to work, etc., and if you get a break from it…..who wouldn’t want to see some beautiful crochet to brighten your day?
1. (Most Clicked) Vibrant Daze Creation’s made the famous Brain Waves Beanies designed by Playin Hooky! You did a great job!
2. The CottonRoad made the amazing Fractal Doily by Essi Varis! I think this pattern is amazing and The Cotton Road always crochets her projects so beautifully! It’s a great representation of the pattern.
3. Buy Hook or By Crook is working on this beautiful scarf and hat. She intends to write-up the patterns and wants to know what you think? Be sure to jump over to her blog and urge her to write them out! They are both gorgeous!
Now that you’ve looked over all these projects….don’t forget to add yours!
- All photos must have a link. This could be from your Ravelry project page, Facebook link, Etsy link, or even Instagram link. All links must be to the individual photo and not the main Facebook or Etsy page.
- All projects and photos must be your own. Using a designer’s pattern is acceptable.
- Following me on at least one social media site would be wonderful!
- Don’t forget to use the name of your project or post in the description. Don’t use your name.
- If your project gets featured, please don’t submit that same project again at a later date.
- All email addresses must be valid to receive the grand prize notification. Winners will be notified and have 7 days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within the time frame, a new winner will be notified.