Hello all! I’ve done some thinking on how I could jazz up “Making it thru Monday”, and I wanted to make some changes. You can see the “new rules” below.
- You will have 2 weeks to add your project to the latest “Making it thru Monday”.
- The top 5 in most clicks will be featured on the blog and other social media sites!
I hope this will spark some interest and get you to “link up” your projects! My original intent of “Making it thru Monday” was to give us some inspiration to get us through the day. Mondays can be so blah with going back to work, etc., and if you get a break from it…..who wouldn’t want to see some beautiful crochet to brighten your day?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for FREE ELK Studio Patterns!
2. Gradient Blocks Handbag by Blackstone Designs. (Paid Pattern)
3. Paw Print Graph Coaster by Posh Pooch Designs. (FREE Pattern)
5. Blue Jeans Coffee Sleeve by Blackstone Designs (FREE Pattern)
Now that you’ve looked over all these projects….don’t forget to add yours!
- All photos must have a link. This could be from your Ravelry project page, Facebook link, Etsy link, or even Instagram link. All links must be to the individual photo and not the main Facebook or Etsy page.
- All projects and photos must be your own. Using a designer’s pattern is acceptable.
- Following me on at least one social media site would be wonderful!
- Don’t forget to use the name of your project or post in the description. Don’t use your name.
- If your project gets featured, please don’t submit that same project again at a later date.