It’s time for “Saturday Night Share” featuring Ashley Lanier of Willing Hands Crochet. Ashley has hung out around ELK Studio’s Facebook page for a while and I’ve enjoyed her company and interaction on the page. She actually has made the Hounds Tooth Scarf and featured it on “Making it thru Monday”. Ashley was pretty excited today because someone added her scarf to a treasury on their Etsy store. Her scarf turned out beautifully don’t you think? The added red flower really adds a splash of color too!
I chose Ashley and wanted to get to know a little more about her personally. Here is the standard list of questions below:
- Name of business (Facebook, website, Etsy, etc.)
- How did you learn to crochet?
- How long have you been crocheting?
- What is your favorite thing to crochet?
- Is crocheting a hobby or business for you?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Tell me something personal about yourself.
Here’s what Ashley had to say:
“Hi! I’m Ashley Lanier from www.facebook.com/WillingHandsCrochetByAshley and www.WillingHandsCrochet.etsy.com. My crocheting journey started many years ago when my great-grandmother taught me. My first project was a shell-stitch afghan! I must have been hooked from the beginning to take on and actually finish such a large project as a girl just learning to crochet.”