Are you new to learning the wonderful art of crochet and happen to be left-handed or maybe you’ve tried to learn how to crochet from someone who is right-handed and had a little difficulty? I am so happy and honored to say that Annie’s chose me to teach a class….it’s called “Learn to Crochet for Lefties”. It was so much fun to work with Susan Sullivan and all the other wonderful people at Annie’s.
In the class you’ll learn how to crochet 4 fun and easy projects. I take you step by step through all of the projects so that you can truly understand how to make the basic crochet stitches! Plus, the beauty of this class is that you can watch it over and over again. The class is yours to keep and never expires! If you would like to watch the overview and introduction for FREE, click HERE.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Properly and comfortably hold your hook and yarn.
- Find important information on the yarn label.
- Understand a written pattern and the abbreviations used.
- Create all the basic stitches used in crochet.
- Work in rows and rounds.
- Change yarn colors.
- Use the mattress stitch to join edges, creating an invisible seam.
- Class includes complete instructions to make four exclusive projects: Fabulous Facecloth, Traditional Granny Square, Cute Cowl and Car Seat Blanket.
The class is available on DVD or simply download it to your computer for only $19.99
One more thing, I am really excited to announce that I will be LIVE on Annie’s Facebook page June 27th at 11:30 am CST to answer any questions you may have regarding the class! You can “join” the event by clicking HERE! It will send you a reminder one hour prior to the Live Chat! I would love to see all my ELKies from the ELK Studio Crocheter’s Group at the Live Chat! I’ll certainly need your support and seeing familiar faces will help!
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!