Hello all! I’ve done some thinking on how I could jazz up “Making it thru Monday”, and I wanted to make some changes. You can see the “new rules” below.
- You will have 2 weeks to add your project to the latest “Making it thru Monday”.
- The top 5 in most clicks will be featured on the blog and other social media sites!
I hope this will spark some interest and get you to “link up” your projects! My original intent of “Making it thru Monday” was to give us some inspiration to get us through the day. Mondays can be so blah with going back to work, etc., and if you get a break from it…..who wouldn’t want to see some beautiful crochet to brighten your day?
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for FREE ELK Studio Patterns!
2. Corner to Corner blanket by Rainblossoms Crochet by Sharon.
3. Herringbone Washcloth Pattern by The Purple Poncho! (FREE Pattern)
5. Scrub it All Scrubbie by Needles, Hook & Hand (Paid Pattern)
Now that you’ve looked over all these projects….don’t forget to add yours!
- All photos must have a link. This could be from your Ravelry project page, Facebook link, Etsy link, or even Instagram link. All links must be to the individual photo and not the main Facebook or Etsy page.
- All projects and photos must be your own. Using a designer’s pattern is acceptable.
- Following me on at least one social media site would be wonderful!
- Don’t forget to use the name of your project or post in the description. Don’t use your name.
- If your project gets featured, please don’t submit that same project again at a later date.
- All email addresses must be valid to receive the grand prize notification. Winners will be notified and have 7 days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within the time frame, a new winner will be notified.