Here we are with another fun Christmas project for the kiddos! Moms……you’ll love this project because it doesn’t take long to make at all and is super fun for the kids. You only need yarn, glue and scissors too, so there isn’t much clean up afterwards!
Let’s not forget to thank Premier Yarns for sponsoring these terrific Kid’s Christmas Projects!
(Disclosure: The little snowman was purchased from a store)
Have I mentioned how much fun I am having making these projects? It’s really opening up a whole new part of my creativity. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did with your family and create some wonderful memories.
- Premier Serenity Chunky, Bulky Weight Yarn, #5 Worsted Weight, 100% Acrylic, Colorways: Moulton Lava, Bonnie Blue
- Foam Cone/3.78″ x 8.78″
- Pom Pom Maker
- Apply a small amount of glue starting at the bottom of the cone.
- Adhere your yarn to the glue.
- Continue applying the yarn and glue until you are ready to change colors then cut your yarn. (13 rounds using Color A)
- Using Color B, continue applying the yarn and glue for 9 rounds.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 (1 time)
- Complete the remaining part of the project with Color A until you are at the top. Cut the ends and glue the remaining yarn.
- Using a pom pom maker, choose a yarn color of your choice (I used white) and make a pom pom and adhere to the top of the tree with glue.
I hope you’ll have fun making this project and be sure to stay tuned from other projects coming your way! Thanks again to Premier Yarns for sponsoring the ELKies!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Follow ELK Studio on your favorite social media sites. You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
You can also register for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on the ELK Studio happenings!