A couple of weeks ago, I talked to you about the brand new Loops and Threads Kaleidoscope Yarn by Michael’s. You can watch my Facebook Live event if you want to see ALL the colors they sent me. Well, because they are sponsoring continuing to sponsor the ELKies…..I’m going to give away some of the yarn they sent to me! Scroll below to enter.
I shared the Soul Searching Scarf made with the Kaleidoscope yarn with you too, so if you are a visual person…..you’ll love the stitch diagram included below in this blog post.
Please Favorite or Queue in Ravelry!
Plus…..one of the great benefits of working with a super bulky yarn is that it won’t take you very long to crochet your projects! The Soul Searching Scarf will make great Christmas projects too everyone!
- Loops and Threads Kaleidoscope Yarn, 90% Acyrlic, 20% Wool, 77 yards/100g, Colorway: Crystal (3 skeins) Please note that if you change hook size or want a longer project, you should purchase more than 3 skeins. I would recommend 4-5 skeins
- Hook Size: K/6.50
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving in the ends.
Gauge: 10 sc and 13 rows = 4″
Finished Measurement: 50″ x 6″
3-dc Cluster st: (Yo, insert hook into stitch, yo, pull up a loop, yo, pull through 2 loops) 3 times, yo pull through all 4 loops on the hook. Click HERE for a video tutorial.
- Ch 3 in the first st is not considered the first st in the pattern.
- Ch 1 in the first st is not considered the first st in the pattern.
- If you want to use an alternative to the ch 3 as the first st, click HERE.
- Multiples of 2
If you need the written instructions, click HERE.
Register for a chance to win 3 skeins of the Kaleidoscope yarn which is enough to complete a Soul Searching Scarf for yourself. The giveaway ends on 10-17-2017 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S. Addresses only.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Leave a Reply